Join Ecolab's Bioquell Team as a Disinfectant Application Specialist in the Lebanon, NH market. Bioquell, an Ecolab company, is a world leader in providing high-tech bio-decontamination equipment and services within healthcare, life sciences and military environments. Our unique low temperature, residue-free hydrogen peroxide vaporization (HPV) technology has been proven to provide rapid, repeatable, safe and reliable eradication of microbiological pathogens from rooms and other interior spaces. As a Disinfectant Application Specialist , you will be expected to fulfill room bio-decontamination service contracts on customer sites. The Rapid Bio-Decontamination Service Technician (RBDS) equipment includes hydrogen peroxide vapor gas generators, aeration units and sensory equipment.
What's in it for You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world's most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- Paid training program that includes job shadowing and structured field activities allowing you to learn from subject matter experts with proven success
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- Company vehicle provided during working hours
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day one of employment- medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, company paid pension, stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more!
What You Will Do:
- Analyze layout of facilities including individual room environments
- Assist engineers with the evaluation of site surveys
- Plan and lead small scale deployments
- Follow detailed Standard Operating Procedures to execute the service at Bioquell customer sites
- Acting as the technical liaison with the customer
- Record data and use this to complete decontamination reports
- Repair and maintain RBDS equipment
- Candidates must reside in: Lebanon, NH
- Cities within this territory will include: Hanover, NH
- Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week, including occasional weekend work
- Weekend working may be required
- Security clearance may be required for certain clients
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- Two years work or military experience
- Ability to travel 20%
- Customer facing experience
- Candidates are required to be vaccinated in accordance with industry standards
- Must have valid driver's license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- No Immigration Sponsorship available for this opportunity
- Ability to complete pre-employment assessments including a physical, lift and/or carry 50 pounds and drug screen
- Personal protection: Personal protection equipment (PPE) may be worn on customer sites
About Ecolab Life Sciences:
Partner with our customers to deliver comprehensive solutions and technical expertise to ensure product quality and safety in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries. Ecolab Life Sciences serves pharmaceutical manufacturers, cosmetics products manufacturers, pharmacies, and analytical laboratories with cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfection programs and validation support. Work with us to improve operational efficiencies in ever-changing and growing markets
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.